Bikini area photo hair removal
In the process of personal care, a special place is given to the removal of excess hair. To date, a huge number of cosmetics and procedures have been developed, thanks to which you can get rid of body hair. The photoepilator copes with this problem perfectly. This device in several sessions will free from unwanted vegetation forever.
Many girls choose photoepilation in a bikini zone as a method of getting rid of unwanted hair in sensitive places.
This is a very delicate part of the body, so almost all women experience pain when removing hair in this area. This procedure has several advantages: weak pain in comparison with other methods, as well as effectiveness and safety.
There are two ways to solve this problem:
- depilation - mechanical hair removal;
- epilation - destruction of hair follicles using a special laser, light or current. Next, we consider in detail the second method on the example of photoepilation in the intimate zone.
The bikini area is very sensitive. To prepare the skin for photoepilation, an anesthetic cream is applied to it, which can significantly reduce discomfort. It is worth noting that this technique was invented relatively recently, but in a short period of time it has gained enormous demand around the world.
Under the influence of flashes of light, the hair follicles begin to collapse. After the first treatment, the hair volume is reduced by 25%. To completely get rid of hair, you will need several sessions.
How does the device work?
Light waves act on the skin. Depending on the type of skin, hair thickness and other individual parameters, the strength of the pulse, as well as its depth, is selected. The outbreak has a direct effect on the hair follicle and on the hair itself. Experts note that irreversible effects occur immediately after the first session. Photoepilation will be successful only if the procedure is carried out at a certain stage of hair growth.
Before you sign up for an epilation session in a beauty salon, you need to prepare for the procedure. In order for the procedure to give the expected result, several points should be observed:
- Choose the right date. It is recommended to do photoepilation during the period from the 4th to the 7th day of the menstrual cycle. Some girls advise making an appointment on the last day of the MC. It is then that the pain threshold rises, and hormonal changes in the body do not allow hair to grow quickly. Experts note that in the evening the pain canopy is lower than in the morning.
- Optimal hair length for photoepilation - 2 millimeters.
- Before going to the salon It is recommended to steam the skin with a hot bath. This will reduce pain during the procedure.
- If the skin in the intimate area is very sensitive, it is necessary to choose a special anesthetic. You can buy it at any pharmacy.
- Before making a decision hair removal is necessary to consult with a specialist.
The hair removal technique in the bikini zone is divided into two stages:
- deep bikini represents a disposal of hair in the perineum and on the labia;
- plain bikini - getting rid of pubic hair. Experts highlight the main indication for this procedure - this is undesirable vegetation, with which the client wants to say goodbye forever. Effective exposure should not be expected for owners of gray, very light, as well as red hair in the bikini area.
Despite the popularity, versatility, accessibility, effectiveness and safety of the procedure, there are a number of contraindications, because of which it is necessary to refuse photoepilation.
Before you use hair removal with a photoepilator, you need to familiarize yourself with a number of contraindications. Otherwise, you can not protect yourself from unpleasant consequences.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Wounds, cuts, abrasions, scars and other damage to the skin.
- Burns, including tanning.
- Various psychological deviations.
- Inflammation and infection in the intimate area.
- Hypersensitivity to the sun.
- Tattoos, age spots, moles.
- SARS, colds and viral diseases.
- Violation of the circulatory processes.
- Pathology of the cardiovascular system.
If you really want to try this procedure on yourself, but have one or more of the above contraindications, do not risk your health. Be sure to consult a cosmetologist before the session, otherwise instead of getting rid of hair you will get serious problems.
The hair removal procedure using a photoepilator is carried out in several stages. Their number is determined by the specialist who conducts the procedure. The average number of sessions is from 4 to 8 procedures. Between trips to the salon, it is necessary to give the skin a rest and recover for about 2-4 weeks. To make an appointment with the client may require a certificate from a dermatologist or gynecologist.
Before you go to the salon, you can not shave the bikini area. You also need to protect your skin from exposure to sunlight and tanning beds and spend at least a week without a tan. A session lasts an average of 20 minutes. To reduce sensitivity, the skin is treated with special means, including an anesthetic. The eyes of the client are protected with glasses or a bandage. At the end of the procedure, the skin is soothing with cosmetic preparations.
Flash intensity and number
Flashes of powerful light act on a part of the body. Their frequency and quantity is determined by the beautician. A deep bikini procedure requires about 90 flashes. For treatment of the pubis, 30 to 60 flashes are used.
The main disadvantage of photoepilation are side effects, which can not be avoided. It is worth noting that each person has an organism, and in particular, skin integument that individually responds to the hair removal procedure. The most common side effects are redness in the bikini area, discomfort (pain, burning), and swelling.
As a rule, all of the above unpleasant consequences go away on their own in a few days without additional intervention and the use of cosmetics.
Not all girls tolerate photoepilation without any problems. Sometimes the consequences after a vegetation removal session can be more expressive and unpleasant.
Slight redness and other effects are considered normal. More serious consequences are obtained if it is incorrect to prepare for the procedure or when performing an epilation by an inexperienced specialist:
Inflammation of the hair follicles, purulent formations are the consequences of improper skin care after hair removal. They can appear if you visit a pond or go to the pool after hair removal.
Burns occur as a result of incorrectly set parameters of light radiation or if the skin is hypersensitive.
Red rashes pass independently, without intervention. The sensation of itching is an allergic reaction of the skin to light flashes.
Skin pigmentation can change the color. As a rule, after this, gray hair begins to grow in the bikini area. Sometimes the photoepilator affects the hair with precision on the turn. The volume and speed of hair growth increases.
After the procedure, the skin needs to recover. Rehabilitation takes from 5 to 10 days. Remember that the skin in the bikini area is very delicate and sensitive. During the recovery period, it is recommended to abandon sunbathing, swimming pools, swimming in ponds. Going to the seashore or ocean is also not worth it. All recommendations of a cosmetologist must be observed unconditionally.
If you are tired of constantly struggling with unnecessary questions and get a short-term result after depilation, then it's time to try out the photoepilation technique.
The main thing is to find an experienced specialist who will correctly consult and correctly carry out the procedure so that the patient is not hurt in the process of hair removal, and the recovery period ends as soon as possible. In order for the hair removal to give the expected result, for its part, the client must take into account all contraindications, assess potential harm, take into account reviews and how to prepare for the session.
You will learn more about photoepilation of the bikini zone from the next video.