Hair mask made of bread
Almost all girls dream of thick and strong hair. What they do not resort to on the way to achieving their goal. They drink special vitamins, wash their hair with expensive shampoos, and make all kinds of masks.
Sometimes even medical intervention is not able to achieve the desired results. After unsuccessful trials, the girls are forced to seek help from traditional medicine. Folk recipes have been created for centuries, and therefore millions of people trust them.
The most common way to improve hair is bread masks. They help to make hair healthy and beautiful, and at the same time do not harm its structure.
What are the benefits
In folk medicine, they use rye bread, because white bread has fewer beneficial properties. The composition of brown bread contains vitamin B, which prevents baldness, accelerates hair growth and helps balance the sebaceous glands. It also consists of proteins, fats and carbohydrates that contribute to the healing and nutrition of the scalp.
It is also interesting that when it is soaked, gluten appears, which acts as a soft scrub. It impregnates each hair with the necessary trace elements, while improving the quality of hair.
To prepare a nourishing hair mask, you need to use the soft part of the bread. Crusts are not suitable for this. The crumb is poured with warm water and insisted for about 90 minutes. After this, the resulting porridge is beaten to a homogeneous mass so that the crumbs do not get stuck in the hair.
After this, the gruel is applied to the scalp and to the curls along the entire length. Then the curls are collected in a bundle at the back of the head and insulated. For insulation, you need to take a plastic bag, cover it with your head, and wrap a towel on top. Because such a mask is completely harmless, with it you can go through any amount of time. Some girls perform this procedure before bedtime and wash off the mask in the morning.
This recipe helps to soak hair and roots with useful vitamins and minerals. Several of these procedures will help to accelerate the growth of strands and make each individual hair strong and strong. Curls will shine with a natural color and become obedient to comb.
Ingredients for best results
Bread masks help revitalize and soak the hair, helping to improve the scalp. But some problems cannot be solved only with rye or brown bread. To accelerate growth, remove excess fat and prevent hair loss, you need to use additional ingredients.
- Beer - together with the flesh of the rolls, it can enhance the growth of hairs. But only live beer is suitable for this method. They can rinse curls to clean the hairs, improve blood microcirculation and add extra volume to the hair.
To prepare the mask, you need to heat 150 ml of beer and soak in it two small pieces of rye rolls. The tincture should stand for three hours, after which it is applied to the strands and roots. From above the head is insulated and the mask is washed off after an hour.
- Oil is a healing and cleansing agent. Such an additive will help slow down the process of hair contamination. Suitable olive, castor and burdock oil. Mayonnaise can be used instead of oils. To prepare this recipe you will need 2 tablespoons of any of the proposed oils and bread softened in water.
- Mustard stimulates hair growth. To prepare the mass, take 1.5 tablespoons of mustard, 400 ml of kefir, 3 egg yolks and three pieces of rye rolls. All ingredients are mixed until smooth and the resulting porridge is applied to the strands. From above, they insulate their heads with a terry towel and hold it all for about an hour.
- Medicinal herbs - chamomile, sage and nettle treat split ends and strengthen the hairs in general. The recipe is quite simple: a piece of bread is added to 250 ml of a decoction of grass. The mixture is rubbed well into the scalp and distributed along the entire length of the strands. All this is insulated with a handkerchief and kept for an hour and a half, after which the mask is washed off with plain water.
- Kefir removes oily sheen, restores the structure of follicles and reduces the likelihood of baldness. In kefir, there are a large number of useful trace elements and vitamins. To create a mixture, the bread crumb is soaked in kefir and beat the mass in a blender. It is applied to curls and kept for an hour under a warm towel. After that, the rats are washed with warm water.
- Ginger + whey is an effective anti-dandruff remedy. Bread, ginger and whey are beaten to a homogeneous consistency. Keep the gruel for about half an hour and rinse with warm water.
- Honey + milk nourish and moisturize curls. In combination with rye bun, they are able to restore the former beauty to damaged hair. To create a moisturizing mask, mix 2 tablespoons of honey in 250 ml of warm milk. Then add the soft part of the Borodino rolls. The gruel is distributed along the entire length of the hair and keep it on the head for 50 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar restores damaged and split ends of hair. It contains vitamins: A, E, C, B2 and B6. To create a mask, you need to take 250 ml of water, 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar 9% and 50 g of bread crumb. All this is thoroughly mixed and distributed into wet curls for half an hour. After which the mixture is washed off with cool water.
- Ground red pepper accelerates hair growth through exposure to follicles. To make this recipe you will need 4 tablespoons of honey, 1.5 teaspoons of pepper and soaked bread. You need to keep the mask for about half an hour, but if it is impossible to tolerate the burning, then wash off before.
The procedure is allowed no more than 1 time per week.
- Garlic strengthens the structure of the hair and normalizes hair growth. To prepare the mask, take 2 cloves of garlic and 50 g of bread crumb. The ingredients are whipped in a blender and the resulting slurry is worn on wet strands for 20 minutes. Rinse off the mask with shampoo.
- Lemon juice protects the head from hair loss and accelerates cell regeneration. The recipe consists of 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of burdock oil, 250 ml of beer and 250 g of brown bread crumb.
- Capsules with vitamins A and E are a stimulant that helps to accelerate hair growth and give them a natural color. To prepare this recipe you will need 150 ml of live beer, one capsule with vitamins A and E and 200 g of softened bread crumb. The resulting mixture is applied to wet hair and hold it for no more than an hour. You can wash off the mask with plain water.
- Milk is able to strengthen the structure of each hair and preserve the natural beauty of hair. To prepare the mask you will need half a glass of milk, a teaspoon of honey and 3 pieces of black bread. This mass should be infused for 20 minutes, then you need to add a little olive oil to it.
The mixture is applied to the head for half an hour, after which the strands are thoroughly washed. It is best to use shampoo for this.
- Onion juice activates hair growth. The bread crumb is soaked in onion juice, after which the contents are mixed in a blender until gruel is formed. This porridge should be evenly applied to the strands and rub into the scalp. After half an hour, the mask should be washed off with a decoction of nettle or chamomile.
From black and rye bread, you can make a healing shampoo that you can use every day. To do this, mix water and breadcrumbs in a blender, and then wash your hair like an ordinary shampoo. But you need to thoroughly wash the strands so that there are no crumbs left in them.
For a recipe for making a hair mask from brown bread, see the video below.
Breadcrumbs are not always easy to wash, so various oils are added to masks. It can be olive, jojoba, argan, coconut or burdock oil. And for homemade recipes, it is necessary to use just bread crumb, so it’s harder to wash the crust.
Manually whipping the ingredients is very difficult, so it is best to use a blender for these purposes. In this way, all the components are evenly mixed and the mask will be easier to remove from the strands.
Be sure to soak black or rye bread before starting to create the mixture. But too long its presence in water can reduce its healing properties, so you can keep tincture no more than 20 hours. And soak the crumb is best in ordinary non-mineral water. It is possible to use tinctures from various herbs and plants.
In order not to harm health, before applying the mask to the hair, you need to check the body's response to allergens. It is possible that one of the components will cause an allergic reaction or irritation.
It is best to apply bread mixes on wet curls, and you can wash them off not only with ordinary water, but also with decoctions of plants or weak vinegar. And if, after cleansing the head, crumbs remain in the hair, then they can be removed with a comb with frequent teeth.
Unfortunately, folk recipes are not suitable for everyone. Wellness masks using Borodino, black or rye bread have some limitations.
- Owners of light and curly hair are undesirable to use recipes with the addition of brown bread. It can slightly color light curls. Of course, the effect will not last long, but it can still cause some discomfort.
- For girls whose hair is prone to excessive fat, it is best to rinse off the mask with shampoo and more than once. Plain water or a decoction of medicinal herbs will not work.
- Often, using recipes using bread is undesirable. It is best to carry out a hair healing procedure 1-2 times a week.
- You can’t keep the mixture on curls for too long, the optimal time is 1 hour. After which the head needs to be washed thoroughly.
- Do not use unverified recipes so as not to harm your health. It is necessary to study the reviews of real people, and only then use the advice of traditional medicine.
According to the girls who used folk remedies to improve hair, there is a benefit from rye bread. With its help, many girls cured weakened curls and split ends. The hair acquired a lively and healthy appearance and an additional volume appeared.
A huge plus of the product is its availability, which allows you to prepare a bread mask at home.