Coconut Eyebrow Oil
In modern cosmetology, new products and cosmetic preparations are constantly appearing to care for the appearance, preserve beauty and youth. However, the main proven components will never lose their relevance, even despite the abundance of new products. Among the long-established products for strengthening and growing eyebrows can be identified coconut oil.
The exceptional composition of this product is determined by its rich content of minerals, vitamins and fatty acids.
Among the acids present in the formula of this product, the most active are: lauric, oleic, caprylic, capric, myristic, palmitic, stearic, hyaluronic. The vitamin complex of this valuable product contains: retinol, ascorbic acid, tocopherol, thiamine, pyridoxine, biotin, niacin. The main macro and micro elements that make up coconut are iron, iodine, manganese, zinc, fluorine.
- Strengthening bulbs and accelerating hair growth.
- Prevention of bacterial infections that can cause hair loss.
- Moisturizing, making hair stronger.
- Fragility prevention.
- Stimulation of the formation of collagen and elastane fibers, which affects the growth rate of eyebrows.
- The oily structure allows you to envelop each hair, protecting your eyebrows from the negative effects of harmful environmental factors and gives additional volume.
You will learn about how to use coconut oil for eyelashes and useful properties from the video.
How to apply
- Before applying the product, eyebrows must be thoroughly prepared. They must be thoroughly washed, preferably using shampoo, and dried well.
- Coconut oil must be warmed up so that its consistency turns from solid to liquid.
- For the procedure, it is necessary to prepare strips of cotton pads with a thickness in the brow arc and small pieces of cling film and a whole cotton pad.
- We take the disk and wrap it around the finger and dip in the composition.
- Then, wring out a little and, slightly pressing, we apply on eyebrows and we protect eyes from hit of means.
- After that, we heat the place of application of the mask with strips of cotton pads and cover with a film on top.
- In this form, the eyebrows must be kept for at least half an hour. The maximum exposure time is two hours.
Typically, such a course consists of fifteen procedures with a regularity of one to two times a week, and then a break for a month. Its need is explained by the cumulative effect of oil substances and the need for hairs to rest. During this time, they will rest and use up useful substances given out by oil.
We present to your attention a video that tells about 15 ways to use coconut oil.
How to make a mask at home
For active growth
Ingredients: coconut oil - 1 teaspoon, castor oil - 1 teaspoon.
Cooking. Coconut oil is heated and both ingredients are mixed. Apply on the eyebrows in a warm form for the whole night or for a couple of hours. The mask enhances the growth and density of sprouted bulbs. The finished product is well stored in the refrigerator, but it must be heated before the procedure.
To strengthen brittle eyebrows
Ingredients: coconut oil - 1 teaspoon, vitamin E - 1 ampoule.
Cooking. The oil is heated to a warm state and mixed with vitamin. Before each procedure, the jar in which the product is stored must be shaken. This mix perfectly restores weakened hairs.
Stimulating growth with banana and sour cream
Ingredients: coconut oil - 2 tablespoons, half the flesh of a banana, sour cream - 1 tablespoon.
Cooking. All components must be combined in one container and heated in a water bath. Application of the composition should be applied with light massage presses. Rinse off the mask best with a cleanser, and then rinse with cool water. Please note that the procedure should last no more than 40 minutes.
Ingredients: fractionated coconut oil (liquid form) - 1 bottle (the smallest), lemon ether - 1 drop, lavender - 1 drop. You will also need a small bottle with a roller for the convenience of using the finished product.
Cooking. Coconut oil must be poured into the bottle with the roller, add 1 drop of lemon and lavender into it, shake well and use daily in the evening, making a couple of days off at the weekend.
According to women, coconut oil is very effective in eyebrow care, especially if eyebrow hairs are rare, thin, weak and almost invisible. After just a few treatments, they become more expressive, gaining a healthy sheen and silkiness.
Fashionable now, wide and thick eyebrows cease to remain only in the dreams of the fair sex. In addition, there is no need for permanent color eyebrows, the use of cosmetic pencils or tattooing.
And, of course, the fact that the product prepared for the eyebrows is excellent for eyelashes cannot but rejoice. Cilia grow faster, become thicker and thicker, excessive loss of cilia and eyebrow hairs ceases. The look becomes more open. According to many women, along with the use of coconut, they suddenly found that they still have eyebrows and cilia.