Castor hair oil with kefir
Benefit and harm
Castor oil and kefir are products known to everyone. However, not everyone knows that even individually they bring great benefit to the hair, and if you use castor and kefir at the same time, they are able to create a real miracle and produce the effect of lamination.
Castor oil is extracted from the seed of a plant from Africa called "castor oil." Castor smells very specific, which for some it may not seem quite pleasant. Castor oil has the following acids in its arsenal: ricinoleic, oleic, linoleic, stearic, palmitic and others. The following arguments can be made in favor of treating hair with its help.
- The highest percentage of acid content in castor oil is given to ricinoleic acid, which works as a reducing agent of the structural structure, prevents fragility and gives a blinding shine.
- In addition, it is able to enhance microcirculation in blood vessels, which improves the supply of nutrients to the hair roots and the supply of oxygen to them.
- When using castor oil, the speed of hair growth is multiplied and the hairstyle becomes more voluminous.
- Also, they are often used in the war against dandruff and excessive secretion of sebum.
Kefir is a constant supplier of sour milk bacteria, which, as part of hair cosmetics, help to achieve a luxurious effect.
- Due to the content of organic acids in kefir, it removes excess fat from the hair, eliminates greasy shine and prevents quick contamination. It is proved that the effectiveness of the tandem of kefir and castor oil is better, the lower the fat content in kefir.
- Kefir is a faithful enemy of stressful situations. It activates hair immunity and resistance to negative environmental influences, such as wind, UV rays, and overdrying with a hairdryer. In combination with castor oil, it is a real salvation for weakened hair.
- Kefir activates hair growth, catalyzes the main metabolic processes in cells. Niacin contained in this dairy product prevents the appearance of gray hair.
- Vitamin A strengthens hair;
- Thanks to vitamin B12, which is involved in the formation of red blood cells. the use of kefir with castor oil helps to reduce hair loss. Vitamin B12 also allows you to get rid of seborrhea and split ends.
- Vitamins H, B6 and biotin fight brittle and split ends.
- By improving blood flow to the root, choline provides enhanced nutrition.
- The high calcium content in kefir gives hair volume, making it more dense.
- The moisturizing function is performed by potassium, which optimizes cellular hydro-balance.
- Phosphorus is responsible for the elasticity and resilience of curls.
Kefir and castor oil act as the main components of hair masks. These are caring and moisturizing masks, as well as thermal masks. Castor oil and kefir should be applied to the hair in its pure form. For greater effectiveness, the product is heated and supplemented with other valuable ingredients.
It should be noted that the structural structure of hair and absorbency are different for everyone, so the result may vary. On some hairs, the effect will become noticeable even after the first procedure, and on others after several.
Many products are used to create castor and kefir compounds. Mask recipes can include components such as: vodka (and other alcohol-containing products, such as cognac), sea salt, vitamin complexes (it is possible to use the Aevit complex), olive oil, glycerin, onion, lemon, honey and others. Here are some of them.
For one glass of kefir, you need to take two tablespoons of castor oil. Kefir should be slightly heated and pour oil into it. Spread all the curls with this mixture for half an hour. After the mask has expired, it should be washed off with a regular hair wash.
With olive oil and egg
To create a mask, 1 1 tablespoon of olive oil, castor oil and kefir should be combined. And to this mixture you need to add one raw egg. The treated mixture is very well placed until a homogeneous mix is obtained, then applied to the scalp, avoiding hair. After 20 minutes, the mask is distributed to the hair, and after half an hour the composition is washed off.
With honey and onions
To create a mask you need to take in equal proportions: kefir, castor oil, onion juice, honey. All components are combined and mixed. Then they are applied to the hair, wrapped in a film, and covered with a towel on top. The action time is forty minutes, after which the product should be washed off.
For oily hair
You will need kefir nonfat or low fat 100 ml, castor oil 2 tablespoons and honey - 1 small spoon. To mix all components, and then to apply with movements in the form of massage on curls and wash off after 30-40 minutes with shampoo.
For fat and slow-growing curls
The mask is prepared from mustard powder - one tablespoon, 1% kefir - 150 ml, egg yolk, liquid honey - 1 teaspoon and a few drops of castor oil and aloe juice. Everything is mixed to a homogeneous mass, applied to a dried head and covered with a warming cap. After half an hour, the mask is washed off with ordinary shampoo.
Mix kefir - 4 tablespoons, egg, castor oil - 1 large spoon, and homemade kefir mayonnaise - 4 tablespoons. The mask is applied to curls and kept for 30-40 minutes, and then washed off.
Mask for growth
You will need castor oil - 1 large spoon, oil from burdock roots - 1 large spoon, pepper tincture - 1 small spoon. Mix the oils with each other and add tincture with red pepper. The finished composition is applied to the hair for half an hour, and then washed off.
Against dry dandruff
Take in equal proportions tincture of calendula, kefir and castor oil. The components must be mixed, and then rubbed into the root zone, left for 20 minutes and rinse.
Another way to prepare a mask against dry dandruff involves replacing the tincture of calendula with lemon lemon juice, kefir and olive oil. Castor and olive oil are taken in 1 tablespoon, and the juice of half a lemon is added to the resulting mixture. The resulting product must be left on the head for one hour.
The video below is a recipe for a mask with castor oil and kefir for hair.
Most of the lovely ladies who have experienced a mask with castor oil and kefir note a real result and a noticeable improvement in the structure and aesthetic appearance of hair. They become stronger, dissected ends and dandruff disappear. Many use this tandem to treat hair after unsuccessful coloring. To get rid of the characteristic smell in the reviews, there are tips to use lemon juice, rinsing their head after washing off the mask.